Thursday, September 20, 2012

Getting Ready for Maker Faire NY!

Call me strange, but I’m a big fan of planning and logistics, so I’m pumped that everything is set for our trip to Maker Faire NY next week!





We’re only 8 days, 20 hours, 35 minutes and 12, no 8 seconds away from Maker Faire New York 2012. This will be my first Maker Faire, so I’m really excited to head down and see what projects people have been working on. I’ve read through the list of Makers and can’t wait to sneak away to check out their projects.

I’m heading down with Mike, Justin and Rith, who have all been to several Maker Faires in the past and had great times. We’ll be bringing down our Digital Rooster project and a couple of other gadgets for people to check out, so come find us in the Arduino Pavilion!

No comments: